Thank you for your interest in offering career exploration opportunities to South Dakota 10th graders. The South Dakota Week of Work can provide you valuable exposure as an employer. By giving students a look at a day in the life of your business, you can help shape the state's future workforce and you just might meet future employees.
2020 SD Week of Work
The registration system will match the activity you
offer with interested students in your community.
+ How do I participate?
- Register via the South Dakota Week of Work matching system.
- Choose the activity your business will offer (does not need to be week-long):
- Job shadow
- Business tour for students
- Guest speaker for classroom
- Accept matching requests from Week of Work matching system (winter 2019).
- Confirm commitments (spring 2020).
- Have fun meeting students during the South Dakota Week of Work, April 20-24, 2020.