Thank you for your interest in offering career exploration opportunities to South Dakota students.
The South Dakota Week of Work can provide you valuable exposure as an employer. By giving students a look at a day in the life of your business, you can help shape the state's future workforce and you just might meet future employees.
If you are a business interested in hosting students during the SD Week of Work or providing other career-connected
learning opportunities, register in the Future Workforce Finder Tool.
+ How do I participate?
We will share upcoming information in the DLR Employer Connection E-Newsletter. Click the link to Subscribe
- Are you interested in submitting a short video about a career within your business. (under 3 minutes) Here are the Instructions to upload a video to FlipGrid
- Subscribe to the DLR Employer Connection E-Newsletter to receive updates.
- If conditions allow, consider offering in-person opportunities during the Week of Work, or anytime:
- Job shadows or assistance connecting with schools through your local DLR Job Service
- Contact a local school about being a guest speaker in a classroom
Future Workforce Finder Employer Engagement